Terms & Conditions
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website. By placing an order from this site you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
term "teethwhiteningkits2you" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of
the website whose registered office is 5 Breakwater House, Hartlepool,
TS24 0WE. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Teeth Whitening Kits 2 You prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
By using any of our products you agree the following and accept that:
You are at least 18 years of age.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding you will not use our products without the approval of a dentist. We do recommend that you don't use teeth whitening products when you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Employees and staff of Teeth Whitening Kits 2 You are not dentists and do not offer dental advice.
You have no loose or decayed teeth and are not suffering from gum disease (periodontal disease).
You have consulted your dentist and they have given you their approval to use the teeth whitening product(s) available from this or any website.
While using our teeth whitening products, and for at least an hour after each session, you must not smoke or drink red wine, tea, coffee, or any other food or drink containing food colouring. You should avoid these and any other coloured food or drink, during the entire whitening process, and for 48 hours after the end of treatment. This will help enhance and protect your treatment.
Carbamide/Hydrogen peroxide use may cause temporary tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. This is not permanent and should ease within a few hours.
If you have persistent problems while you are using any of our products you should stop using them at once and seek your dentist's advice. Your dentist should have agreed to your whitening your teeth.
You are not allergic to the ingredient of any of our products.
Carbamide peroxide should be used only under the supervision of a dentist.
Teeth Whitening products will not whiten crowns, veneers, bridges, fillings, or other dental work. Although it may help to erase slight staining.
Delivery is free on all products. If your ordered product is in stock, it will be despatched the next day at the latest and sometimes on the same day. Royal Mail normally takes 2 working days to deliver but it can take up to 5 working days depending on your location and the time of year.
Orders for Next Day Delivery must be placed before 1 pm for despatch that day and delivery the next day. Orders placed after 1 pm will be despatched the following day on next day delivery. Any orders placed for next day delivery after 1 pm on a Friday will be despatched on the following Monday for receipt by the customer on Tuesday.
However in exceptional circumstances delivery may take up to 28 days though we will endeavour to dispatch all items as quickly as possible.
What if you are out of stock on an item I have ordered?
Normally the items listed on our website are in stock. In the event that an ordered item is out of stock we will notify you of this by email and give you an estimated delivery time for the item. If the new delivery date does not meet your expectations then you are free to change or cancel your order.
Returns and Cancellation Policy: We will only accept returns on our products within 7 days of the date of receipt by you. They must be in a sealed state as when first posted to you the customer. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning any goods to us. Refund will be issued on inspection of returned products and will be available within 30 days thereafter. We are unable to accept returns of any used item for refund.
If you have ordered the wrong item you are entitled to return it, however we may charge a restocking fee of up to £3. If we have sent out the wrong item to you, we will pay postage costs for the item to be returned and no restocking fee will be charged. In both cases, please contact us via the Contact Us link at the top of the page and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be in touch shortly.
In the unlikely event you want to cancel your order you can do this within 14 days of the purchase date. If at this stage the goods have been despatched we will deduct the cost of delivery from your refund - if the reason being you have simply changed your mind.
Contact us via email and we will instruct you to send the full kit in it's original packing with any extra mouth trays supplied back to us. We will then issue a refund within 30 days.
The refund policy only applies to purchases of the full teeth whitening kit, not individual orders of mouth trays, refill gel bottles, remineralisation gels, mouth tray cases and the blue light units. If you have received extra mouth trays free of charge you must also return these or your refund will be deducted £3.99. You must ship the kit(s) back to us within 3 working days of informing us that you wish to return it, failure to do so will result in the refund not being processed. We do also strongly recommend that you send it by tracked delivery. Please DO NOT return Blue Light units or aftercare gels as these are not part of the refund guarantee. If you do return these we cannot return these to you without charging you the cost for postage.
These provisions do not affect your statutory rights. All prices are fully inclusive of Tax.